29 August 2012

the one... with the new screen door

This little diy project is now complete and I couldn't wait to share it with you.

Here it is before the makeover all taped up ready to be hit with the white semi gloss paint.



And here it is back where it belongs.

It was a little tricky trying to screw it back in place on your own but leaning it on the foot always helps.

Doesn't it look white!



It's funny, you don't realise how white it is until you compare it to the cream trim beside it.



I still have to replace the screen mesh but I'm liking it for now.

Next is choosing what colour to paint the front door... white... grey... aubergine... yellow... ??



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...