6 August 2012

the one... with repair to the eaves

Before the painter can even start on the exterior of the cottage there are a few repairs that need to be done first.




One of the repairs needed is this spot on the eaves outside the lounge room window (the window facing South).  There must have been some water damage some time ago but I don't remember any water problems there so I'm thinking it was before my time in the cottage.

The window awnings will all be removed and replaced with new ones that never need to be painted (woohoo!).







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...