20 June 2012

the one... with the quick project

I don't know about you but sometimes at night I get the urge to do a bit of diy, craft, cleaning (sad but true), rearrange furniture...

The other night I got such an urge.  This time to paint something.  I had a look around and noticed the timber stationery drawers sitting on the table all plain and boring, just waiting for a little paint.  I picked these drawers up from Ikea a few years ago.


I checked my paint supplies to see what I had and I found a sample pot of grey paint - something possibly to be used outside somewhere.




I painted the front of the drawers and the top and sides of the shell with 2 coats for good coverage - I think it came up really well.  I love it!






Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...