12 June 2012

the one... where I wait

I visited Bunnings on Saturday to pick up the paver paint for the patio.


I have been wanting to do this project since I started the backyard makeover.


I want it to look like this when I'm finished.




  
I found this picture (again this photo was saved in my folder and I can't remember where I found it).

I've chosen the colour Smoke Storm from the White Knight Paints range specially for painting on concrete surfaces and a packet of paving tape to get those lines.  I love the randomness of the lines rather than the traditional square look - I'm a girl who does like clean straight lines.

The plan is to clean the concrete with a high pressure hose and allow it to dry before I can start painting.  I may need to use a concrete degreaser but I'll wait to see how it comes up after the first clean.

Now if only the clouds would clear and the sun would show itself I could make a start.

Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...