16 October 2012

the one... with the bed head idea

I have been thinking about a bed head lately.

I think the room needs one, particularly with the 3mt high ceilings.

I was thinking of making a fabric one that I saw on Better Homes and Gardens but I read this blog on IHeart Organizing.


I love the idea of using an old timber door, adding some extra moulding and some colour.  I particular love the idea that I can change the colour of the bed head whenever I want - can't do that with fabric.

Now to find an old door and pick a colour - oh the hardship.

Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. I know a man with doors..check it out...M

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...