22 October 2012

the one... with handles and locks

Yep, I visited Bunnings again this week to pick up a couple of cans of spray paint to use on all of the handles and locks from my bedroom and the lounge room windows.

There are a lot and they are all different.  Some are the original and I have installed a few.


Some will need a clean up before they get hit with the new paint.








Sorry the above photo isn't very clear - it was a beautiful sunny day, a little too sunny for the photo!


It is Metallic Charcoal.  I love it.


Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...