5 October 2012

the one... with the front entry revealed

I've said it before but I love my front entry.  It feels so inviting.


Before the renovation I never used the front door and now I love walking up the front stairs and through the newly painted door.

Yes, that's right the door is painted.


I have decided to go with white for now.  I'm still deciding if I want a bright yellow door so until I decide it's white.  It's better than the pink door.

The other good news with the front entry is the entry floor has been painted.


I had originally purchased concrete paint to give new life to the slab of concrete beside the garage and create a secluded patio (that's the plan).

The light got a clean and the entry is now complete.

Welcome home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...