2 October 2013

the one... with the kitchen moodboard



With the kitchen almost finished I figured it was time to start thinking about decorating the space.

I want to have a few pops of colour on the bench but I don't want them to take up too much space - I do like to have plenty of room when cooking.

I'm happy to say that I have most things like the print, salt and pepper grinders, butcher's block and the mortar and pestle but I just love the kettle (hint, hint family) and the peg holder is a cute little DIY project I stumbled across on the 7th House on the Left blog.
It is very hard to believe that I am finally at this stage in the kitchen renovation, that I am able to start putting the finishing touches to the room.

I'm getting so excited - oh who am I kidding, I AM EXCITED!

Lisa xo

4 comments:

  1. Whoohoo!! Can't wait to see it all finished! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ness. I can't the big reveal is just around the corner! Lisa xo

      Delete
  2. I love how youve put everything together, thats the best part about renovating for me the decorating after all the hard work :) Not long now cant wait to see your afters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. I'm a visual girl. I can't wait to decorate the kitchen - that's the reward! Lisa xo

      Delete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...