With the kitchen almost finished I figured it was time to start thinking about decorating the space.
I want to have a few pops of colour on the bench but I don't want them to take up too much space - I do like to have plenty of room when cooking.
I'm happy to say that I have most things like the print, salt and pepper grinders, butcher's block and the mortar and pestle but I just love the kettle (hint, hint family) and the peg holder is a cute little DIY project I stumbled across on the 7th House on the Left blog.
- Artwork is by Miranda Lyn
- White subway tiles with grey grout
- Nougat Caesar stone bench top
- Tap from Builders Discount Warehouse
- Peg holder from 7th House on the Left
- Kettle from Kitchen Style
- Salt and Pepper Grinders
- APTITLIG Butcher's Black from Ikea
- Mortar and Pestle was a gift
I'm getting so excited - oh who am I kidding, I AM EXCITED!