16 January 2013

the one... with the blogs new look

I felt with the new year that I needed to give my blog a fresh new look.

I don't like clutter, both online or at home.  I'm a girl who likes clean likes when it comes to reading online.  I don't think my blog was cluttered but it just didn't reflect me I think.

I have been reading blogs for many years and only started my blog in May 2012.  I felt up until then that I didn't have anything worthwhile to share.

I want to give my blog more love and attention this year and the first thing to get more attention is my banner.

The colours I chose are throughout the cottage in fabric and accessories and I really can't go past purple!

I would love to know your thoughts on the new look.  What do you think, be honest now?


Lisa xo

2 comments:

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...