6 February 2013

the one... with what I got

February Challenge: $0 Spend

Look what my gorgeous sister gave me for Christmas.  She was on fire with the selecion of gifts!



Young House Love: 251 Ways to Paint, Craft, Update, Organize, and Show Your Home Some Love

I actually squealed when I unwrapped it!


I've flipped through it a few times trying to decide which project I will tackle first.  There are just so many choices.


A  couple of projects I'm keen to do are the:

  • Faux Wallpaper on page 24.
  • Painted Doormat on page 311. Love this one.
  • Sketch Pillow on page 252.
  • Paint Lamp Base on page 248.
And that's just to start.

What are your thoughts on the book?  Have you tackled a project yet?


Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. I have this book too and have post its all through it but Im yet to make anything yet. I adore YHL they started the renovating and blogging thing for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been following them for years - I think they were the first blog I started to follow. Lisa xo

      Delete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...