11 July 2012

the one... with the banana bread

I have made 2 banana breads this week.

The first one was all gone within 3 days and it wasn't just me!!

I took the first loaf to work and went home with an empty Tupperware container.  Always a good sign.

I still have a couple of bananas in the fruit bowl and I hate to see fruit go to waste (and it does in my place) so I think I'll make another and freeze this one (if it makes it to the freezer).

This time I added a handful of chopped almonds for a bit of crunch.

How yummy does this look?


Recipe Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...