15 November 2013

the one... with plans for the weekend


I realised this week that I haven't done a DIY project around the house for a couple of weeks now.  It wasn't deliberate but worked out that way.  I think I needed the break after finishing the kitchen and veranda.  I can tell you that my hands and nails have appreciated the break.

There are no plans to do any DIY this weekend, instead I'm driving up to the Sunshine Coast to spend some time to a fabulous friend.

Even though I haven't done any DIY recently I am feeling inspired with a couple of projects on my list.  I'll need your help with one in particular which I'll post about next week.

In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend my friends.

Lisa xo


2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit the same. I have plans, but can't quite face starting them yet. Most involve painting. Work is insane at the moment too, so I don't have time to really get stuck in! Enjoy the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as we enjoy renovating our homes I think we need to take breaks every now and then, I don't want to start dreading any of the work that is still left to do. I hope work settles down for you and you get a chance to refresh. Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...