28 September 2012

the one... I've chosen the colour

I have finally made a decision on the colour.

As you know I was undecided when it came to the first colour I had chosen.  I thought I had got it right but when the sample pot was put on the house I thought it looked wishy washy (yes that's a very technical term).


I headed back to Bunnings and picked up another sample pot, this time I went with the colour just above on the paint chart.


We have a winner!


I've decided to go with Dulux Class Blue and I couldn't be happier.  It is grey but has a slight mauve tint to it which I love.




Just wait til you see it finished.  The painter told me this morning he has only a couple of days to go.

Lisa xo

4 comments:

  1. Sounds lovely, look forward to seeing the finished paint job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Only days now until the big reveal. Lisa xo

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see the completed job..M

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...