15 July 2013

the one... with a little shelving project


I've had a project sitting there to be finished for a couple of months now and I'm happy to say that it's finished!


The project was to install a picture rail from Ikea above my bed.


The tricky little part was to cut out a piece of the moulding that runs floor to ceiling but with a little bit of patience and slowly cutting with the saw, the gap appeared.  From there it was straight forward.


I'm still tweeking the frames which I think will an ongoing thing.


I have 2 more smaller rails to put up in the lounge room so I'll be back soon with photos of them.


Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I have a few ikea shelves to put up in my lounge room too-I can't decide whether to put them above the lounge or in the spot between the tv and window. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, I walked around the house with the shelves in my hands holding them up until I made a decision and I love them. Lisa xo

      Delete

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...