2 December 2013

the one… with the drawers painted


I made a start on painting or rather staining the drawer front of one of the drawers and I am really happy with how it turned out.

I loved how the stain turned out that it got me thinking what would it look like all the drawer fronts were stained but I think that might be a bit much so the plan is to darken the stain on the bottom drawer and leave the top one as is.

And of course this will be a mid-week project… I do love working on something during the week.

I'll be back with the after soon.

Lisa xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...