29 May 2012

the one... with the new lounge

I finally bought myself a new lounge after searching for months.  I wanted to make sure I found the one that ticked all the boxes.

The search began online as I viewed many lounges from a variety of stores in Brisbane.  I really wanted a fabric modular lounge so that it could be rearranged into a bed for guests as I don't have a spare bedroom anymore.

In the end I found this one at Freedom Furniture.


At the time it was on sale so I managed to pick up an ottoman, 1 x left arm seat, 1 x right arm seat and 1 x armless for around $2,300.


fuzzy photo, sorry

Oh and did I mention that it's made right here in Australia!

I'm sorry for the bad iphone photo - this was taken just moments after it was delivered - I was a bit excited!

Look at it sitting there waiting for me to unpacking it, oh the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments, it puts a smile on my face.

I don't like spam (who does) so I do moderate comments before they go up on the website.

Thank you.
Lisa xo

AddThis

SHARE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...